The Four Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Four Clans

A wolf RPG based off of the hit series by Erin Hunter. Four Clans are living in the forest, constantly trying to survive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The River Behind the Scenes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riversong
Deputy
Riversong

The River Behind the Scenes Empty
PostSubject: The River Behind the Scenes   The River Behind the Scenes EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 am

Hello! I'm Riversong, which in itself is a giant Doctor Who reference, who is a huge fan of Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, and Intruders. I could go on for hours about how much I love Ten/Rose or 11/Clara or 11/River even a bit but instead I'll talk of different things.

I am a 16 year old gal from the States. I'm hoping to go into being an FBI agent when I'm older and am looking into Criminology or Forensic Psychology for a career. I'm hyper active and asthmatic which conflict greatly, especially while at school or during Band Camp, ect. I play the alto Saxophone in my high school marching band and I'm a member of a FIRST Robotics Team in my town.

I think that is all for now,
-Riversong
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Leader
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: The River Behind the Scenes   The River Behind the Scenes EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 am

Hi River and welcome to the site! I'm a Whovian too! Can't wait to RP with you. If you have any questions at all then feel free to contact me via PM
Back to top Go down
Riversong
Deputy
Riversong

PostSubject: Re: The River Behind the Scenes   The River Behind the Scenes EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 am

YAY A FELLOW WHOVIAN! Also, thank you for such a warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River Behind the Scenes   The River Behind the Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

The River Behind the Scenes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Clans :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: